Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bookaholics Anonymous

Hi I am Raine and I am a bookaholic! 
I am a self confessed bookworm since third grade and I read books nonstop. I could gobble a good book in one sitting. I don't just read books...I live and breathe books. I own lots of books and want to have my own library. However for the past two years I have been on a reading hiatus. I rarely touch a book these days except for children's book. Because that's it....the answer is in the previous sentence....I had a child, became a wife and a mother. The reading was placed on hold and breastfeeding, diaper changing and countless other child related chores took its place. But now I am on a mission to bring back the bookworm in me. I will try to read a book at least once a month. I am making this book blog to keep track of that mission.I even wondered why I only thought of doing a book blog now when I've been blogging for a while. Oh well another reason is I want to Niche. So here's to my book blog! Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment